Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Make Nursing Baby More Comfortable

If you are breastfeeding your baby, you will be spending a lot of time feeding, especially in the first few months. It is a good time to bond with your baby, but after a while you will need something to occupy you. If you're like me, you don't watch television, so you read instead. Reading a book while nursing is not that easy though. I found that an eReader is a great option.

I received a Refurbished Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi for my birthday and it has turned out great. I can hold it and turn pages one handed, and it saves your place like a bookmark. I save money by borrowing ebooks from my local library. It is a wonderful tool, and I've been able to read many good books instead of killing brain cells watching television. I love it.

The refurbished Kindle saves about $20 compared to a new one, but it is not always available. I also looked at the Kindle Fire, but I already have a phone and laptop that can do what the Fire offers. I didn't think the extra cost was worth the additional features for me. It is a nice little e-reader though, from what I can see.
Boppy Nursing Pillow
Shop Amazon's New Kindle Fire

Another way to make sure your breastfeeding experience is good is to have a comfortable place to sit. Being relaxed and comfortable makes it a better experience. Make sure you have plenty of pillows. The Boppy Pillow is a great invention. I have two and use them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment